Monday, June 3, 2013

Soal Reading UKK Kelas 8 Semester Genap

Last week, my uncle asked me to go fishing with him in the river near his house. He also told me that the scenery there is beautiful. I was excited because I had never gone fishing before. Therefore, he taught me how to do it very well.
We left at 9 a.m. When we got to the river, there were already some people. They were also fishing. Then, we looked for a convenient place under a tree. We put our … (1) and our lunch box on the mat we brought. After that, my uncle taught me how to catch fish. He did it very … (2).
Suddenly in the middle of fishing, I felt something really heavy catching my hook. I could not pull it until … (3) and fell into the river. I did not realize that the grass was slippery. My uncle pulled me out quickly. He helped me reach the ground. Thank God, I was safe even though I have mud all over my face, It was embarrassing!
   
1. A.    diving suits
    B.    first aid kits
    C.    household tools
    D.    fishing equipment

2.    A.    slowly        C.    hurriedly
       B.    patiently     D.    reluctantly

3.    A.    slipped     C.    dropped
       B.    decided     D.    cancelled

No comments:

Post a Comment