Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Prediksi Soal UKK Kelas 5

1.  Rahman    : Why do you look so sad?
 Hakim          : I can’t join my friend fishing in the river.
Rahman         : Why?
Hakim           : My parents do not allow me.
Rahman         :  ................ but it’s ok for your     safety.
A.    oh yes              C. that’s great
B.    what a pity        D. Yes

2.    Edo    : Horrey! I got 10 for English!
Edi        :  .....................!
Edo      : Thank you.
A.    Oh no!            C.You are welcome
B.    What a pity      D. Congratulation

3.    Today, Ratna is going to have a birthday party.  She is going to ... her friends.
A.    invite         C. ignore
B.    miss           D. blow

4.    Friends usually ... their presents to person who have a birthday party.
A.    sell             C. give
B.    sing            D. sad

5.    Are you going to have a birthday tomorrow?
No,.....
A.    a. I are yes      C. I is not
B.    I is yes             D. I am not

6.    Usman makes many friends easily. He is ...
A.    easy going        C. helpful
B.    stingy                D. Diligent

7.    Mahmud always greets everyone he meets. He greets them nicely. Mahmud is ...
A.    helpful               C. spoiled
B.    independent       D. Friendly

8.    I have shuttlecock to play . . .
A.    Tennis                C. Softball
B.    Table tennis        D. Badminton

9.    Turn ON the . . . ! the room is too dark
A.    Lamp
B.    Fan
C.    Door
D.    AC

10.    My father sells meat at his kiosk. He is a . .
A.    Greengrocer
B.    Butcher
C.    Fruits seller
D.    fishmonger

No comments:

Post a Comment